Web Hosting Consultant
Being a Web hosting consultant, you are hereby tasked to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Responsible in identifying new markets and business opportunities.
2. Responsible for increasing and developing sales. Bringing in a minimum sales target of P60, 000 per month (sales target varies depending on management’s directives).
3. Responsible in closing prospective clients thru phone or online inquiries.
4. To be able to present at least do a first presentation to 20 new clients a month.
5. To meet the required number of call outs both new and old calls.
6. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
7. Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business opportunities. (e.g. cold calls.)
8. Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
9. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
10. Representing the organization in trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
11. Discuss and analyzes variations in price, delivery and specifications with team leader.
12. Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
13. Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations duly approved by the management.
14. Obliged to take orders from immediate superior and follow instructions accordingly.
The company reserves the right to make addition to your duties and responsibilities, as the need arises.